How much does a Tim Corbin Films production cost?
We’ve always found it easier to answer this question by first asking, “Tell us about your film.”
There are many factors which go into a film, including:
- Length (How long will your film be?)
- Content (What is your film about?)
- Elements (Do you want interviews, voiceover, music, titles, motion graphics, or other elements?)
- Location(s) (Where will filming happening?)
- Scheduling (What day(s) of the week and what specific hours can filming happen?)
- Distribution (How/where do you plan to show the film? (e.g. Website streaming, YouTube, DVD, TV ad, etc.)?)
- Timeline (When you need your film finished by?)
- Creative License (How involved do you want to be in the scripting, storyboarding, filming and editing process?)
Once we have a better understanding of these items, we can provide an accurate quote.
Contact us today via the below form to receive a free quote.